Designed an efficient Manufacturing Center consolidating 6 unique HID operations, focusing on developing a Best-in-Class environment using Lean principles and smooth work for a consolidated assembly, film manufacturing and lamination operation. The new, out-of-the-ground, single-site facility was built on a brownfield site in Austin, yielding substantial savings in the building’s footprint, labor, manufacturing costs and time to consumer.
- Largest and leanest Card Manufacturing operation in North America.
- Substantial indirect cost and overhead reduction experienced (over 70% reduction).
- Received the first LEED Platinum Manufacturing Facility in Texas.
- Partnered with CBRE to model Real Estate costs and operational costs of the proposed building.
- Simulated all Material Flor in the factory to assure lowest material movement and logistics costs.
"...they are a trusted partner from inception to project completion."