Boston Industrial Consulting’s experienced team of Industrial and Operational Engineering consultants have a deep-rooted understanding of the critical role an efficient distribution system plays in achieving your business goals. Our distribution engineers are uniquely qualified to:
- Observe current practices and gain in-depth insight into your company’s vision, mission and culture
- Analyze current and future business needs and goals
- Identify and demonstrate cost-saving and efficiency-improving solutions first-hand through our distribution center simulation services
- Take the lead on vendor selection, technology testing and the implementation of new systems
- Make the best possible use of every available resource, placing you in the most advantageous position to achieve and exceed your goals
Boston Industrial’s distribution center design consultants will work with you to create a customized distribution center design. Whether you are retrofitting an existing facility that requires distribution design services or are building from the ground up, you will benefit from Boston Industrial’s distribution master planning services.
Our distribution center specialties include material handling and automation; supply chain optimization, strategy and planning; and Warehouse Management Systems and design.
We manage the complexities of integrating multi-vendor automation systems as well as re-engineering current material handling processes. From automated pick and sortation systems, to conveyors, carousels and Warehouse Management Systems, we deliver the best combination of systems and process solutions for our client’s unique needs. Learn More…
We review every link in your Supply Chain to cut costs, identify new opportunities, and maximize the value of your Manufacturing, Distribution and Transportation processes. We model scenarios that cut across supply chain partners, product lines, equipment and employees to discover the strategy with the best bottom-line impact. Learn More…
We work closely with your operations people to gather requirements and determine the parameters for order entry, automating inventory, outbound processing and other warehouse management functions. We develop KPIs, identify opportunities, validate concepts and create an effective Return-on-Investment (ROI), develop specifications, define improved processes and recommend the best Warehouse Management System for superior results. Learn More…