Integrated with J&J team on a major production expansion allowing for 2x Manufacturing output as production space migrated into distribution space. Implemented automated Material Handling solutions to eliminate labor and improve safety. Planned a direct make-to-load program for high-volume SKUs. Optimize layout and overall Material Handling Systems throughout a 750,000-sf facility.
- Increased throughput and production capacity by over 105%
- Simulated workflow to optimize delivery to and from manufacturing.
- Reduced on-hand Raw Materials inventory from 7.5 weeks OH to 4.3 weeks OH.
- Improved storage efficiency in chemical storage by over 45%.
- Expanded production lines to allow for new product production and more than 2x output.
"Boston Industrial came to us highly recommended in support of our Warehouse Strategy initiative. The BI team assisted in the project development as well as demonstrating a strong technical knowledge necessary in a cGMP warehouse environment. Their project management skills and insight into material flow and material storage systems have been fundamental in providing innovative solutions that have successfully resolved many of our constraints."