Create 12 unique workshops utilizing state-of-the-art machinery intended to attract start-ups, independent designers, universities and local businesses to showcase and develop innovative products and fabrication techniques for use in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industries.
- Designed, procured turn-key start-up of collaboration space with over $5M of new equipment.
- Operation is the largest Maker Space in Boston.
- Integration of Robotic technology with cutting, welding and glass making equipment.
- Incorporated large format, multi-axis, industrial router tables and water jet cutter.
- Ten 3D printers using conventional and casting print technologies.