Provided detailed design and procurement efforts for material handling and storage equipment, including use of a semi-automated, high-density racking storage system and a multi-level conveyance system for small parts picking.
- Reduced picking headcount for small parts kits and finished goods.
- High-density storage racking increased capacity by 80% over traditional storage.
- Implemented barcode scanning to increase inventory accuracy to over 99%.
- Formalized procedures to improve effectiveness and reduce headcount by 15%.
- Standardized manufacturing production cells, resulting in higher capacity with a reduced footprint.