Master Plan for a consolidation of 4 Manufacturing and Storage locations into a single facility, along with implementation of a new WMS system for parts tracking.
- New consolidated and Lean layout increased manufacturing labor efficiency by 25%.
- Implemented 3 new Balyo robot fork trucks with ROI under 18 months.
- Optimized areas to allow for 200% growth in reduced footprint.
- Implemented WMS to enable improved on-floor and stockroom parts tracking
- Improved overall Inventory accuracy from 92% to over 99%.
- Developed manufacturing process with less reliance on fork-lifts.
"AIS utilized Boston Industrial to review our future state layout and recommend further changes as we consolidated our manufacturing facilities from five buildings down to one. This was a very exciting and successful project, and Bob and his team were very active team members. I highly recommend Boston Industrial, they really know stuff and they offer a very practical approach to process improvements (lean)."