Assisted Tiffany with expansion programs involving Silver Manufacturing and Supply Chain Automation projects. Designed and implemented a new distribution center plan for e-commerce and catalog operations to meet the increasing demand for direct-to-consumer sales.
- Managed the specification, procurement and installation of over $37M equipment purchased.
- DC reduced order turn time from 4 days to 3 hours.
- Reduced average cost / unit for processing by over 50%.
- Hands-off print and apply outbound labeling increased throughput and reduced labor.
- Labor savings in excess of 38%.
- Created ergonomic workstations with new patented roll-feed technology.
"Boston Industrial Consulting fulfills a unique niche by providing customized, personal service and tailoring its project plan to mesh with the culture of its clients."