LOCATION: Parsippany, NJ; Cumberland, RI; and Whippany, NJ
PROJECT: Construct a new 300,000-SF North American Customer Fulfillment Center to address the increase in demand for e-commerce fulfillment and other direct-to-consumer sales. The state-of-the-art facility includes an Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS / RS), automatic case flow rack replenishment and high-speed sortation system. Tiffany also chose a “best-in-class” material handling system to minimize the amount of human handling and maximize security.
- Over $37M equipment purchased.
- Reduced order turn time from 4 days to 3 days.
- Reduced average cost / unit for processing by over 50%.
- Labor savings in excess of 38%.
- Created ergonomic workstations with new patented roll-feed technology.