Designed and implemented AMR robots to automate material handling in the Indianapolis facility. Also, assisted Spartanburg with conversion of batch picking to a continuous wave pick operation.
- Implemented new Automated Mobile Robot system to substantially reduce head count.
- Increased efficiency of blanks picking by 70% to meet increased kitting and reduced order size.
- Converted batch pick to continuous wave technology in Spartanburg DC to double output.
- Developed flow staffing models and tools to assist in workflow management.
- Assisted in upgrade of MA WMS to drive improved reporting and efficiency.
We brought in one of your competitors 2 months ago. The Boston Industrial consultant added more value in 1 week onsite then your competitors did with 4 members of their team being onsite for 6 weeks.