LOCATION: South Boston, MA
PROJECT: Create 12 unique workshops that contain state-of-the-art machinery intended to attract startups, independent designers, universities and local businesses to showcase and develop innovative products and fabrication techniques for use in the Architectural, Enginnering and Construction (AEC) industries.
- Space includes industrial-grade robotic work-cells which enable users to work collaboratively.
- Incorporated large format, multi-axis, industrial router tables and water jet cutter.
- Performed Revit 3D Modeling for manufacturing equipment.
- Included ten 3D printers showcasing various print technologies.
- Glass slumping and ceramics firing equipment.