The Boston Industrial-Philips relationship began in 1996 when BI assisted Philips (formerly Hewlett Packard) with supply chain and manufacturing projects for its Healthcare Systems Group located on the Andover, MA campus. The relationship extends over 17 years and 22 projects.
- Saved over $8M in operational costs through Distribution Operation consolidation.
- Successful start-up of Molding Center-of-Excellence in Costa Rica.
- Lighting plant DC right-sizing and down-sizing, reducing North American footprint by over 300,000-sf.
- Successful design and start-up of a 200,000-sf Lighting Manufacturing plant in Monterey, Mexico.
- BIC / Philips partnership has extended over 19 years, 32 projects and across 5 countries.