Planned and designed a 270,000-sf, world-class medical device manufacturing Center-of-Excellence for the Endovations product line. The building’s plan included manufacturing, distribution and sterilization using ETO sterilization chambers, adhering to FDA and GMP guidelines.
- Received the country’s first LEED Certification.
- In 2019, awarded the Shingo Prize, an international award recognizing operational excellence and world-class manufacturing.
- One of the most efficient plants in Costa Rica’s history.
- Building allows for expansion to 500,000-sf.
- One of 34 projects that Boston Industrial has collaborated on with Boston Scientific over the past 12 years in manufacturing, sterilization and supply chain.
“One of the most efficient plants in Costa Rica history.”