Design, specification and implementation of new VLM to Expand Cold Chain storage capacity within a -20 degree freezer while increasing overall picking throughput. Boston Industrial Consulting has engaged in other projects focusing on workflow improvement and storage optimization.
- Implemented Vertical Lift Modules (VLMs) in -20 Freezers to increase Cold Chain Storage Density by 35%.
- Reduced Cold Chain picking efficiency by over 25% through technology solution and WMS enhancements.
- Participated in Master Planning to assure 3 to 5 year rapid growth objectives are met.
- Increased workflow and throughput in Diagnostics Testing facility.
- Improved Diagnostics Test capacity by over 40% to meet increased volume.