Material handling consultants at Boston Industrial are experts in applying Lean Manufacturing principles and techniques to increase efficiencies and reduce waste related to product movement, inspection, storage and distribution. Recognizing that the material handling system that works best for any given manufacturer is as unique as the manufacturer itself, Boston Industrial’s material handling consulting services include:
- Analyzing existing systems
- Recommending alternative handling methods
- Evaluating possible options including manual, semi-automated and fully automated systems
- Demonstrating system options through our material handling simulation services
- Procuring, testing and overseeing installation of software, hardware and technologies
Boston Industrial’s material handling consultant manages the complexities of integrating multi-vendor automation systems and the re-engineering of your distribution center’s existing material handling processes. From automated pick and sorting systems to conveyors, carousels and Warehouse Management Systems, Boston Industrial identifies and specifies the proper combination of systems and process solutions for each client’s unique needs.